Monday, February 9, 2009

i'm over giving these things titles

my hairstylist cut my hair uneven in the back. i think she did it on purpose, but it's so slight of a difference that it's been making me feel incredibly uncomfortable and imbalanced.

earlier today i received two separate phonecalls from chicago friends badgering me about moving there asap. they listed all good reasons for why i should be in chicago and not michigan, and even offered their living spaces, but i really think they just need help paying rent hahha. maybe if they got me a job...

http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/06/most-miserable-cities-business-washington_0206_miserable_cities.html
this just in: Chicago got rated 3rd most miserable city in America......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine Diana! Enjoy working at the Suicide Hotline forever! Sounds like a blast!

i like snow said...

be nice, i'll be there soon <3